Hindsait, Inc ("us", "we", or "our") operates http://www.hindsait.com (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
1. How and What Personal Information Is Collected
Use of the Site; Cookies. Hindsait collects Personal Information that you voluntarily provide us by completing and submitting forms on this Site, such as on the “Contact Us” page on the Site. This Personal Information may include information such as your name, email address, telephone number, company name and size, job title and the reason why you are contacting us. You may also use the site to apply for a job with us, in which case you will provide us Personal Information relevant to your job application.
- Essential Cookies. Essential cookies facilitate your use and navigation of the Site. Essential cookies include session cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you close the browser.
- Analytics Cookies. We and our service providers use analytics cookies that collect aggregated and / or anonymous information to analyze the performance of the Site and how it is used. For example, analytics cookies show us which areas of the Site are most frequently visited. An example of a third-party analytics cookie is the Google Analytics cookie. Users may obtain information on how to opt out of Google Analytics cookies at the following URL: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads.
- Third Party Marketing Cookies. These cookies collect information on your activities on the Site and other sites to display targeted marketing based on your interests.
Some browsers offer a “do not track” (“DNT”) option. Because no common industry or legal standard for DNT has been adopted by industry groups, technology companies or regulators, we do not respond to DNT signals. We will make efforts to continue to monitor developments around DNT browser technology and the implementation of a standard. However, you may elect not to accept cookies by changing the designated settings on your web browser. Please note that some features of our Site may not function without the essential cookies.
2. How Information Is Used
We may use the Personal Information in one or more of the following ways:
- Sending information or materials you request
- Responding to your questions and concerns posted via the Site
- Providing a newsletter or other marketing communications
- Operating and improving the Site
- Improving our products and services and our marketing efforts
- Conducting research and analysis
- Processing and delivering contest entries and rewards
- Evaluating your job application if you have submitted it through the Site
- Linking or combining your information with other information we may receive from third parties to help better serve you.
3. Legal Basis for the Processing
We will only process your Personal Information if we have one of the following legal bases to do so:
- The processing is necessary to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, such as tax reporting or regulatory requirements
- We have obtained your prior consent for processing your Personal Information for a specific purpose, such as evaluating your job application
- The processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of Hindsait, which are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
4. Duration of processing of Personal Data
When Hindsait is processing your Personal Information pursuant to any of the legal bases set out in section 3 above, Hindsait will store your Personal Information only for as long as is required to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected. However, if legal basis b. (consent) applies, Hindsait will stop processing your Personal Information upon notification of your withdrawal of consent for such processing. However, where Hindsait is required by law to retain your Personal Information longer or where your Personal Information is required for Hindsait to assert or defend against legal claims, Hindsait will retain your Personal Information until the end of the relevant retention period or until the claims in question have been settled.
5. Sharing and Disclosure of Information
6. What are Your Rights and How Can You Exercise Them?
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out of receiving promotional emails, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about our ongoing business relations (if any).
You have a right to access and to obtain a copy of your Personal Information processed by Hindsait. If you believe that any of the Personal Information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, you may request that it be corrected.
You also have the right to:
- Object to the processing of your Personal Information
- Request the erasure of your Personal Information
- Request restriction of the processing of your Personal Information, and/or
- Withdraw your consent where Hindsait obtained your consent to process Personal Information.
We will honor such request, withdrawal or objection as required under applicable data protection rules, but you should bear in mind that these rights are not absolute; they do not always apply and may be subject to exceptions.
7. Information Security
8. Questions and Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the way we collect or handle your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our physical mailing address is:
411 Hackensack Avenue, Suite 200
Hackensack, NJ 07601
We will take every privacy concern seriously and will assess it in a reasonably timely manner.
Last updated on: September 24, 2019